Thursday, January 29, 2009

Spidey Sense

Did you hear that Obama was in an episode of Spiderman? Good ole' Spidey saved inauguration day. Phew! However, don't rush out to stock up...a comic book whiz said he doesn't expect them to be worth much as a collectors item.

I wonder if Superman thought about adding him but didn't want to look bad next to Obama?

Also, you can get your hands on the Sweet Sasha and Marvelous Malia dolls (who have nothing to do with the Obamas, BTW).

I wonder when the First Lady Obama Barbie will come out?

--is it sad I got tired of the Obama hype before election day even occurred? After 1+ year of campaigning and "Yes We Can" Hope posters everywhere, I'm tired.

I think I'm the only one, too.

5 comments:

Amber said...

I'm right there with you! I can't wait until he does something that contradicts any of his promises.

Unknown said...

Erin, you know you've got me on your side. I can't tell you how frustrating it was to actually BE at the inauguration festivities and then to read about them in newspapers and in news reports from around the nation later that evening and the next morning. To hear them talk about the hysteria and madness and chaos and earth shaking and blah, blah, blah.
It was crowded yes; but not that bad. And let me remind you that there were more people standing on the national mall to watch the inauguration of LBJ than our messiah Barry O. Let me remind you that more people watched Ronald Reagan's inauguration on TV than than Barry's.

Heidi Henderson said...

I'm with you on that one too... Amen sista!

Bob said...

I don't know, I just can't get enough.

Anonymous said...

I hope he is a 'righteous' man. At this point, if you believe in the process that is about all we can do. At face value, he sure doesn't see to reflect western values of self-reliance, independace, and capitalism. Though, neither do those senior esteemed gentlemen from Utah any longer. Their actions do not support their words and haven't for a long time. Pray for the best, and hope American's growing attitude of giving up their liberty for some perceived comfort will diminish. If not, I am confindent at some point, no one is going to like the result.