Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The burn

I did it...my first exercise class.

I was worried when I was the only one there until about 7:05 for a 7:00 start time. Luckily, I had about 7-8 women show up within the first 15 minutes.

I'm not sure I was super peppy or coordinated, but I did make it through the warm-up without any aerobic mishaps. The girls seemed to think it was a challenging workout and at the end, most asked if we could do it again next week. They seemed to have fun.

What a relief. I am really hurting now, already...I must have done something different this time.

3 comments:

Aggieland Mom said...

I'm glad it went well! I'm sure you were a great teacher! Sorry I wasnt there... I feel like an elephant with this tummy in front of me and I'm becoming uncoordinated. I tried to paint my toes this morning, hahhahaa. If you happen to see my toes, don't look at them too closely.

Suz said...

I knew it would go well. Not everyone is such an animal as you, to want to be sore though. You may have some of them cursing you in the morning. Ha ha

Bob said...

Burning butts burn calories.