Saturday, March 28, 2009

New fitness blog!

As Abe suggested, I have created a new blog for anyone wanting to participate in our little competition. If you would like to participate, please add yourself as a follower and give me your email address to add you as an author. If you could do this within the next few days I would really appreciate it. I hope to have the rules up within the next few days as I think April 1 will be a good start date.

Once you are an author, feel free to add or change anything (background--I'm not so hot at the cutesy stuff, sidebar options, etc). I was thinking we could do the ads to make a little bit of money that can go into the incentive pot as well as somekind of graphic to track our progress.

Let me know if you have questions!

http://alittlehealthycompetition.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Oriens said...

hey Erin-
I want to join your healthy competition! =) I joined as a "follower" on your new blog. Is that all I need to do? - thanks, Caroline

Erin said...

Yeah! Also, if you could give me your email address I'll add you as an author. Then you can make posts on your progress, ideas you have, etc.

Erin said...

If you don't feel comfortable leaving your email address on here, email me at erin-m-jackson@uiowa.edu.

Thanks!

Oriens said...

carolineorien@gmail.com