Thursday, March 12, 2009

75% done

I finished my 10 weeks of rotations today. I can't believe how quickly the time went. This means I have 10 weeks left of school and am officially 3/4 done with my 4th year of dental school.

My rotations helped me gain a lot of confidence and speed. It also gave me even more senioritis than I had before. It will be hard to be back at the school again.

I have all of my board patients...I hope. However, I cannot get ahold of one to confirm with her a time. I have not spoken to her for weeks. Her phone is not taking messages. I just got her mom's number and am hoping she will help me track her down.

So, I am looking forward to a few days off, to regroup, and relax before boards. The stress has gotten to me much more than usual. I need some time to unwind. (Too bad it wont be in the sun).

Please call me patient if you are out there! 8 days to go.

4 comments:

Abby said...

Good luck and congratulations!! You'r e such a cool dude(ette);)

Colt said...

your almost there!

Dave said...

Yah, it is coming to a pinacle really fast. You have done a great job. We look forward to coming out to the graduation.

brenna said...

Wow! I can't believe you're almost done! Congrats!