Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bored Boards

So I have confirmed with 2 patients that they will sit for my boards. So, unless the examiners don't like them, I'm 2/3 good.

However, it seems like I keep finding out about more and more things I have to do before the exam or as part of the exam.

Jurisprudence test Feb 9
Computer exam (10+ day before WREB)
Endo practice --Feb 9
Prepare for my endo practice--(I need to now go in to the school and pick up teeth, get them mounted in my plastic mouth which is still on order (very helpful), take x rays, etc, etc--again, when am I at the school?)
X rays on one of my patients
Find one more patient
Find 3 back-up patients, just in case

It seems every other day there is something new I have to be working on/figuring out/taking care of, all while I am away from the hub of knowlege, understanding, and ability to get this stuff done...the school!

Somehow everyone gets this over with, but I've been really wondering how.

2 comments:

Colt said...

i'm sorry, did you have to take two chem classes before O chem? just curious.

Abraham said...

I did. And I'm sorry about it too.