Friday, December 19, 2008

SNOW (and ice)

The storm hit hard last night. Everything started with freezing rain which is now insulated with INCHES of snow. It is hard to tell how much from my window inside but enough where I am concerned with walking to shool. As if that weren't bad enough for patients making their appointments, I can see the snow falling quite rapidly now. Crazy! The College of Dentistry is like the post office, "Come rain, come sleet come snow," come no patients at all, we will be there (minus a few days in the flood, I think the only cancellation, EVER). I have come to terms with the idea my patients will not be seen, I will not deliver the rest of the crowns I have in my drawer, but I am dreading the treacherous walk to school (and for what?).

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for leaving comments on my blogs! The storm is typical Iowa. Whenever I complain Derek always gives me some sob story about how when he was young they NEVER canceled school and it was a lot worse when he was young..la ti da. Do you get that from Abe as well?

shawn said...

So what happens now?? I am sorry...