Saturday, December 15, 2007

Tagged?

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Planning Christmas dance for Student Council 9th grade
2. Worrying about meeting boys
3. Practicing for band
4. Soccer
5. Wearing short skirts with combat boots (how cool, eh?)

5 Things on my to-do list today
1. Study for Dental Therapeutics
2. Study for Oral Pathology
3. Study for Oral Radiology
4. Christmas shopping! I haven't even stepped into a store yet!
5. Make a red/green food for Thursday potluck
(exciting times)

5 Snacks I enjoy-- I'm more of real foods type of girl but i do enjoy a few snack things
1. Popcorn, esp from an airpopper and made by Liz Dastrup
2. Pie
3. chips/salsa or spinach dip
4. Homemade cookies
5. There are too many things I like you'd think I could think of another!

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
1. Live abroad, work part time as a free dentist, part time as a dive instructor
2. Have my own plane and crew to help me travel easily
3. Get the college of dentistry named after me (I always wondered what that would be like, I doubt I'll ever be able to afford a bench!)
4. Own many houses all over
5. Buy my own tropical island

3 of my bad habits:
1. I get annoyed when people cannot read my mind
2. I can't keep up on my eyebrows anymore. I am so tired of my tweezers!
3. Inadvertantly 1-upping people when they tell stories (i promise, that is not my intention, i'm trying to relate to you!) I stole this from Brenna but it is a family trait, what can I say!


5 places I have lived
1. Orem, Utah
2. Monterey, CA
3. Utila, Bay Islands, Honduras, C.A.
4. Kata Beach, Thailand
5. Iowa City, IA


5 Jobs I’ve had
1. Utah Lacross Referee
2. Short order cook
3. Dive Master
4. Student Dentist
5. Loan officer


5 Things people probably don’t know about me
1. I am a new biker girl. I am going to be just like Lance Armstrong...as soon as I get my bike, it stops snowing and icing, and I can get over my fear of my clip-in pedals.
2. I am a very conservative person. I try to use as little in paper products, water, etc as possible. I feel guilty throughing these away if I can't recycle.
3. I only make beautiful pies when no one is around to enjoy them. Any time I make a pie for a party or social event it turns out wrong.
4. I can't talk when I am tired. I have always been a mumbler, but when I am tired, I cannot get out understandable words.
5. I probably have a sleep disorder. I always wake up in a confused panic, have very vivid dreams I almost always remember, and have nightmares practically every night. I don't think I'm really a sleepwalker, at least.

I don't know anyone to tag!

4 comments:

brenna said...

You can tag Jill. Also, abe has two blogs, and I only tagged one, so you can tag the other.

MichiganMarshes said...

Erin - This is Tisha. I found your blog through Amber's. It was fun to read your blog. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is "conservative". I even make Ricky reuse his sandwich baggies. You definately eat pie the CORRECT way. And the mid-west really does have the worst sheets of ice on cars. No one ever understands me when I try to explain to them what it's like, so I loved seeing your picture with the ice slab.

MichiganMarshes said...

P.S. - If you ever get bored my blog is rickyandtishamarsh.blogspot.com

Erin said...

Hey Tisha! Good to hear from you! I've been looking at your blog a bit, too. It is a nice way to stay in touch. I am glad someone else understands the ice. It is like Big 10 football, another thing you can't imagine until you live it yourself.