Saturday, March 27, 2010

I got in my car this morning. It just didn't feel right. It seemed slow to go and like it was pulling to one side. I started wondering if I had a flat. I was almost home when a presumable football player on a scooter pulled up next to me. I knew then I was right. He asked if I needed help fixing my flat. Wow, thank you! But I declined. I've done it before. I can handle it.

Except I am on-call today. And tomorrow is Sunday and that is my day to take off and not run errands or other things like that. Abe isn't available either, so it looks like I am stuck with a flat until I can get it fixed. That means getting my spare tire on and making it in to the tire shop when I am not at work. Do tire places stay open during the evenings? If not, I may be without a car all week! Luckily, my in-laws have a car I can borrow, if I can arrange to get it while I am on-call. Thank you!

What a great surprise! Ugh.

No comments: