Have you found pinterest yet?
I have to admit when I first was invited I was skeptical. I was confused about what I was supposed to be doing. And I felt I was wasting time pretending it was cool when I was clueless.
But the pretending has ended. A friend told me, “Pinterest has changed my life.” That sounds like a bit of a stretch, but here is what pinterest has changed for me:
1. I have a new list of craft ideas for the next time I have an urge for a project or decorating fix
2. I’ve been inspired to remodel my basement. Whether or not it happens, I have a lot of pictures to give me ideas
3. Recipes. I found a new recipe for cauliflower. I think that is hard to do. I have also tried a few new crockpot recipes including hummus and hot fudge cake
4. I’ve been more brave and daring in my make-up now that I have some new ideas. Also, fun ideas for nailpolish. I also found a hairstyle.
5. I’ve been organizing my house. So many tips and ideas when I’m not very good at that sort of thing
Basically, its a non-intimidating way to find new projects and ideas to store away so I don’t forget them before I get to it. Things like how to clean the grime from my oven and decorate for the next holiday. And it is fun to see what my friends are interested in, too. I may need to use it to help sort through vacation ideas.
What has pinterest changed for you?
Let me know if you need an invite to get started.