Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Race to the top

I am so excited for BYU's NCAA tournament game tomorrow. I've been looking forward to it since BYU's (upset) against Gonzaga last week (I know it wasn't an upset but by the way people are talking about their expectations for BYU, it sure seems like it was). Unfortunately I am on-call and am really hoping for a quiet few hours to watch the Jimmer Show. I also feel a personal competitive desire for the Cougars to win...it seems everyone around me is rooting against them or planning to see them lose. I want to be right this time and see them to the elite 8. Please! For me! Let's shut everyone up...

Anyone else think they have a chance at at least one more win?

4 comments:

brenna said...

I am super excited as well! As long as every team member shows up, I think they can win. We have the law school ball tomorrow, so we were wondering what to do, but they just announced they are moving it up and then showing the game as part of the entertainment. Should be fun!

Tawnya said...

I hope so. I too love the Jimmer show and would LOVE for BYU to stun again!

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

Go Cougs!

Abby said...

Yeah! I did pick Florida in my bracket, but I am 100% pulling for the Cougs, of course. It seems to me that most people are rooting for BYU--everyone on ESPN loves Jimmer. They can't stop talking about him! I think it's awesome.