I am so happy it is May! I feel like this month has so many wonderful things waiting around the corner. I feel like with the promise of sunshine and spring that I am ready for more challenges and experiences.
Here are a few of the reasons I am excited for May:
- It is close to June (but not so hot!)
- I am again back to thinking about landscaping, decorating, painting, fixing, remodeling for our new house to close in June
- I will complete my internship! And start orientation to officially begin my residency.
- A much less busy call schedule. I am so excited to have some time for myself, especially to get caught up on everything I neglected last month.
- Sunshine—biking, going to the park, living without jackets
- My brother Colt is coming to Iowa to stay for the summer
I guess mostly I feel relieved for the fresh start of a new month and a new season. I am ready for some added sunshine in my life!