Monday, July 13, 2009

For my birthday, my mom got one of the coolest things I have seen in a long time, a Miche bag.






Have you seen these before? Essentially, you choose a bag, the straps, and magnetic shells that go over the outside of the bag and you are set. I love this idea because I hate the idea of dumping your contents from one purse to another every time you change your outfit or your shoes! I always forget something important and I don't always have a bag for each outfit.

This makes it so easy! The bag is cute enough on its own or I can add the cream or orange shells my mom gave me to the outside and go! I am excited to add to my collection.

http://www.buythemichebag.com/Default.asp?tcode=pi8&tag=google&gclid=CNfA5p2-05sCFSQMDQodFB8bLQ&bhcp=1

4 comments:

MichiganMarshes said...

I got one of those bags for Christmas and I love it! Have fun with your's.

brenna said...

My old roommate had one. She was a big fan.

nathan n rachel said...

That is a really cute bag Erin. My problem is that I just hate carrying purses.

Suz said...

I'm glad you like it.