Monday, May 11, 2009

Things have been going great at school. I have been working very hard, trying to keep busy, learning as much as I can in the last few weeks, and getting as many points as possible to boost my gpa before a potential application cycle this fall. So far, so good.

Until the last few days. Suddenly, I have had failing appointments or cancelling at the last minute and a lack of patients again. So...

I have been sitting here bored at my computer for it seems like days with only a small procedure here and there. We are not allowed to go home early. I have no lab work to do. No homework to do. Not enough blogs to read. So, I either need some more procedures to do or you better get writing!

11 clinic days left!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Being bored at work is the worst thing ever--I'll post soon, I promise. We just got back in town yesterday and my google reader (which I didn't check while away) had dozens and dozens of new items for me to read...I love that.

Diana said...

Okay, we'll write, but that means you have to comment if you have that much time on your hands. I hate seeing big fat goose eggs as the number of comments on one of my posts. Usually I have my sister Amy resolve that problem for me, but I can let you be her substitute for the time being.

I can't wait to see you on Saturday. How much are you holding my cap and gown hostage for?

shawn said...

did you get your RCT? But I know how being bored at work is.. believe me... I KNOW!
I hope that you enjoy some of the time now...
What are your plans for after graduation???