Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving?

I am having a really hard time believing that Thanksgiving is just days away! I swear I just started school again weeks ago, not months. Funny, too, I'm really not looking forward to it. It more just means that I have 2 tests to take within the next 3 hour period and that SuperBlock (the 20 week rotation every junior student at Iowa dreads) is getting closer and closer upon me.

I'm not sure why I am not excited for the holiday. Probably mostly because I haven't had time to even think about it except for what needs to be done beforehand. Or, maybe I am dreading the 32 hours of driving ahead of me to go to NC with my husband's family. Or maybe I just miss my own family.

So, I am hoping once I walk out of my test I'll jump into the car to quiet kids, good movies (thank goodness for built-in DVD players now!), and a break. And sunny southern skies definately wouldn't hurt!

No comments: